Monday, September 26

Exciting, Exciting!!

Connlly DeVoe Williams {my new nephew} 
Was born Thursday September 22, @ 5:25ish pm. 
He was  6.12lbs and 20 or 21 inches..I forget. He is the cutest thing ever!
Love him so much already.I have yet to hear a peep out of him. 
Ok NOW we are engaged. Chris and I got engaged on Friday the 23rd. 

He was so sweet. He took me to Park City to spend the night and just get away. We ate at Cafe Terigo on Main Street, which is so amazing, then we went back to his family's condo. He asked me to let the dogs out and he would be right out. He said he had a new app on his iphone he wanted to try out.  It's the one where you point it at the stars and it shows you which constellations you are looking at. Chris was pointing them out to me and I couldn't see one of them so he was telling me to look right where his finger was pointing. On the end of that lovely paw was the ring. I grabbed his hand to see what it was and he got down on one knee. So cute. I actually cried. I always thought it was weird when people say they cried but I did. Not a lot but I had a few little tears.  
I am so excited. Chris is so amazing and I am really lucky to spend my life with him. 

8 comments:

  1. LAUREN!! Yay! congratulations! I love your ring. I'm excited for you guys. Oh and your new nephew is adorable. wow! Fun post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS LAUR!!!!!! I am soo happy for you. Beautiful ring and nephew. I want to see you both soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo wahoo! Such happy news. Congratulations to you both! Couldn't be happier for such wonderful people. Loves to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! Congratulations Lauren!! So so happy for you two! And what a beautiful ring, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such exciting things happening right now!! You and Chris are perfect for each other. So happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ring is beautiful, I love the proposal story too. Congrats! You two look like you have so much fun together.

    ReplyDelete