Wednesday, September 7

As you read in my last post...if you read my last post, we went to CANCUN!!! It was so dang fun. Chris and I met up with his friends (now my friends) Lauren and Aaron. They are so much fun. We have made  an annual trip with these two every september. Well starting last year but we plan to continue for a long time. We have such a good time with them. it is so funny that Lauren and I have the same name but she pronounces it Loren so I honestly don't even feel like we have the same name at all. It is so weird. Random thought there HA. We stayed at the LIVE AQUA and it did not disappoint. If you are going to Cancun, this is where you want to stay. Rooms great, food amazing, staff so nice, pool perfect. 
 Chris invested in an underwater camera. It was so fun. 
 Although its a little tricky to get everyone in the picture.
 When you stand back it looks like the pool melts into the ocean. It was so cool. 

 Those seagulls were on the edge of the pool. 

 This is another angle so you can see. 

 Aw so cute
 Aaron and Lauren
 Smallest McDonalds ever.
 My favorite waiter worked her. He was so cute and tiny. Alfredo, I wanted to put him in my pocket and bring him home. 


 Again from my last post, this is the Sea Bass I talked about. AMAZING. 
 I think this was a Beef Tenderloin that Chris got, it made me rethink my feelings about red meat. 
 Aaron's twin Jeff and his girlfriend Mollie had a wedding down there so they came to our hotel one day to hang out. Chris went to school with Jeff and that is how he met Aaron, just in case you were wondering. 
L: Aaron R: Jeff

 My new bestie. Love her. She is so sweet. 

 These boys are so dang funny together. 
 I can't believe that he went under with those glasses, those things are his pride and joy. 
 Shockingly enough Chris got fried. Poor guy. 

Cancun was so much fun and such a good send off to the summer. It was so nice to come home and have to wear a little sweatshirt at night. I love this time of year. I also LOVE Cancun!

1 comment: