Tuesday, October 11

So Busy!

Planning a wedding, I forgot how time consuming it can be. Good grief! We finally decided on Millcreek Inn with 50 of our closest family and friends. Since we both have decent sized families, this was a hard one to narrow down. Here is the cute wedding invitation we chose. 
Obviously this is not us but aren't they cool. Especially for a wedding up Millcreek Canyon. We are getting really excited. Now if only my ding dang ring would get back from the manufacturer, it's being sized. I only got to wear that sucker for 2 days and now it has been gone for over 2 weeks. LAME. Cross your fingers its here for the wedding. 
Anyway, that is what has been happening in my life. 
This weekend I was supporting my handsome fiance in Moab as he did the 24 Hour Challenge. Basically him and 3 friends were on a team and they relay on mountain bikes. Did i mention it was below freezing almost the whole time. So DAMN cold, pardon my french but it was. Hopefully I can steal some pics from people because I was too cold to even think about my camera. 
Ok hopefully i'll have something worthy of a post coming up here soon. 
Have a great day. 




7 comments:

  1. Love the invites along with the greater Millcreek area. When's the big day?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute invites Lauren! Millcreek will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jozie, the big day is October 29th.. Yikes 2 1/2 weeks. I have a lot to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! And I agree, the perfect invite for an event up Millcreek Canyon in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! looooove millcreek canyon in the fall! can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's getting so close I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm, congrats! Millcreek Canyon is beautiful this time of year...good planning!!! :)

    ReplyDelete