Monday, September 12

Happy Day!!!!


 No I am not engaged but my little brother Connor is!!! Here is beautiful Tiffanie showing off her new ring. So pretty. He did pretty good if you ask me. 



I went up to my dad's spec house in Park City and decorated with rose pedals. It turned out really pretty.

We are so excited about this match. Tiffanie is so cute. Chris and I spend a lot of time with these two and as an older, somewhat protective older sister, I am always a little skeptical but, Tiff and Connor are so great together and I know they will be such a happily married couple, after all I did introduce them! 

Congratulations you two, we could not be more happy for you!!!! I love you both. 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for the lovely post my dear! I'm so excited and I must say I'm quite the lucky lady!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Connor! What a beautiful ring! reminds me it is time for a manicure!

    ReplyDelete