Thursday, January 26

LASIK!!


Very grainy and not very flattering picture, but the reason...AMAZING! I got LASIK friends and it has been so amazing. I am so happy to be done with the itching, the scratching, and the grainy feelings in my sockets! OH how great to wake up and go, to not be wishing i could tear my eyes out at a late nite movie. I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E. I got mine done at HOOPES and had a great experience. My eyes did get a little dry one night and I actually felt my little flap rip open a bit...it hurt like you know what. But after a few extra weeks of extra drops, these suckers are seeing 20/20 and i could not be happier about it. I am so excited to camp and waterski and such things without putting my dirty paws in my eyes. 

Note about the picture...i took this after Chris taped these lovely things on my face. He was talking and doing it at the same time when all of the sudden he spit all over my face, by the time i figured out what was going on, he was in a full blown laugh attack. VERY FUNNY CHRISTOPHER!!! then he says to me "have you looked at yourself in these"...another outburst of laughter. I took this picture to see what was so dang funny. I guess it is funny but really it was funnier watching him laugh at me. 

If you are thinking about LASIK, do it. But get a referral from a doc to save some $$

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo Jealous! I am 2 points away from being legally blind...Lasik is #1 on my to-do list for things to do when I get back to AZ.

    ReplyDelete