Thursday, January 12

Love Him!

Well after 2 and 1/2 months of wedded bliss, I crazy in love with this guy. He is the best. We have done some really great things together. But aside from that we just like being around each other. I can always count on him to make me laugh, to sing me his version of random songs, step on my toes so he gets kicked out of the kitchen while i'm cooking, tell me he has taught kitty how to shake ( which he hasn't), aggressively pet the side of my face, pull me in for a snuggle in the middle of the night, ask if we have eggs (code for will you make me breakfast), tell me my cooking is delicious, kiss me every morning before he leaves.
The good, the bad, the crazy, I love it all, I love him.
 Red Butte concerts

Lava tubes in St. George

Badminton camping


Our slew of pets and ....BASEBALL. 

He loves an aggressive display of affection, he knows it drives me nuts. 

Love you honey!!!

1 comment:

  1. You two are the best! You can always count on you both for a real good time! Love the pics!! ;)

    ReplyDelete