Wednesday, January 18

Fashion!


My mom sent my this video today and I love it. She and I both have a "unique" sense of style. That is to say, everyone thinks we are NUTS! I used to be nervous about what she would buy my for Christmas and now I am so excited to see what funky tights or socks or scarves are in my stocking. This video is how i would describe my mom and I. 


 I think my husband would agree with me that I am well on my way to becoming one of these old ladies. 
The other day we were sort of in a fight disagreement and I had to work. I went straight to my drawer and pulled out my orange, red, pink, and olive green patterned tights. It was my way of rebelling and saying, "I don't care what you like, I'm wearing them" Haha. Of course as soon as the tiff was over he said "what are you wearing" HAHA so typical. Needless to say I went to work in my funky tights. I can't wait to be a nutty old lady, I wear what I want now but when i'm older, no one can question it!! I love these women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment