Monday, February 28

Time to get in SHAPE!

I have enjoyed many traditions in my life. They are fun and always something to count on. There is one tradition however that I HATE. That is packing on the freakin freshman 15 every winter. I don't know why but I really don't love winter. Apparently my only solace is food and LOTS of it. Seriously is it disgusting. So with many fun activities already on the docket this spring and summer it is time to get in shape and shed that winter coat of blubber. Eww, I am grossing myself out.

To start it all of Chris and I are doing the Master Cleanse. It is day one and I am starving. Oh well I can be strong for 5 days, right?

So the list of fun activities I am doing and some that I would like to do. Please feel free to join me for any of them. These are always more fun with friends.

Triathlons ( I only do sprints)

Biking 
Running
Looking at this list is quite overwhelming because I am so out of shape right now but hopefully i'll get there SOON. 

I have done the Echo Tri and all of the runs but not that bike or the moab tri. Hopefully I will survive. But seriously if any of you are interested and would like some inside info about any of these I would love to tell you what I know. Happy Exercising! 

2 comments:

  1. Biking is my fav event! I wish I could participate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...I hear ya sister. The thought of shedding this winter coat makes me want to go grab my chips and salsa. I am however, excited for Ogden and Ragnar with you!!

    ReplyDelete