Wednesday, February 2

Beware, LOTS of pictures to come.

I promised more pictures of Hawaii but it has taken me forever to download them from Chris's camera. I am still very sad by the fact that my camera is dead, kaput, no more! Oh well Chris is really good about always bringing his, and by that I mean he is really good about putting it in my purse before we go somewhere. Seriously, I am getting him and European Carry-All! If Joey can pull it off...
We were the photographers for most of our pictures so sorry for all the up-the-nose shots! 
The BIGGEST cruise ship I have ever seen. Imaging losing power on tis sucker. 
Allison's nephew Ben aka "Biggie" wearing Jamie's glasses and holding his. 

I wanted to rent this little dude so bad. No Go

Molten Chocolate Cake, DELICIOUS! 

Chris and Jamie were left out of the other foursome but I don't feel too bad for them, do you?

Cheeseburger in PARADISE. Seriously PARADISE. 

View from the Golf Course 

Lily, Chris's niece, was in the water and she squaked ( there is no other name for it, hilarious)  every time a wave came in. Once I looked up from my book and saw she was NOT drowning I couldn't stop laughing. NO, i was not the one watching her, so yes, I was reading. 

Charlie's face was covered in sand and he didn't even notice

Time for lunch, can you tell?


The look on my face was because Chris wouldn't take the picture until I gave a big smile and there were about 50 people watching. PUNK!

I don't know how these kids do it, they fell asleep at the dinner table every night. Sitting straight up. They got moved to the stroller after they fall asleep, like mid-bite! I wish I could sleep anywhere. 

He thought I was being serious too, SUCKER. I'm never serious. 

Busted! 

My thoughts during this picture, "take the dam picture because I am staring straight into the sun and my nostrils are starting to flare" Does that happen to anyone else? 

Chris's Parents at the Luau at Grand Wailea. Amazing, especially if you got your tickets at costco.
Every time I walk in Costco I  am amazed. 


Thank you Okland Family for an amazing trip! I just wished we could have stayed longer and not flown home to 17 degree weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment