Wednesday, February 2

Is ANYONE out there?

I don't blog really with anyone in mind. I just sort of post what comes to mind and pictures of fun things and events that happen. Its really more for me than anyone but I tell ya, the lack of comments is really making me feel alone in my own cyber world. Oh well, I guess I don't really leave comments either. Anyway peps, just hope you're out there or I might have to just keep a journal...yuck, reminds me of Young Women's or something. HAHA! I'm sorry if that offends but I really was not a fan of Young Women's, well besides Volleyball. 

7 comments:

  1. Lauren
    I am here and look forward to your posts.
    I never comment because I have no user id hence jon says. Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I now about it I will comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha... love your YW digs. I am in YW now and let me tell you... it is SO much worse on this end! :) i keep meaning to stop in/by the store... one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pop up to blog-stalk you every once in a while.

    P.S. I love when Ralphie makes the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i blog stalk you. i'm not very good at comments, but know i'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blog-stalk... And I know you secretly loved young womens.

    ReplyDelete