Thursday, February 10

JERRY?!


Oh Jerry, What will we do without you? This is sadder than the days when lost Brewer and Matthews combined times 100. I love Jerry Sloan. He is the best. After 23 seasons with the Utah Jazz, the legend says goodbye. You will be missed! I loved watching and hearing you say the worst curse words I've ever heard. I loved watching you stomp your feet before you stand to yell. I love ALL of your classy ties. I loved watching you get in that stupid refs face, you know the one with the slicked back hair that looks like Data on Star Trek (hate him). I love that angry look you have on your face ALWAYS.  I love when you yell at the ref and use your whole body to show him just how mad you are. 

Jerry I just love everything about you! 
 Phil too! What a side kick. 

Jerry, I bow my head and give a moment of silence for you and Phil and all of your years of making winter in Utah suck less. You are an amazing coach and Utah will miss you!

PS before you go can you make AK get a haircut, PLEASE?

No comments:

Post a Comment