Wednesday, November 16

Life is CRAZY.


Not in the philosophical sense but in the time consuming sense. So just two short weeks after our wedding, one week after honeymoon, and one day after trips to Arizona and San Diego, Chris and I have officially begun our remodel! AHH. We have been running around like chicken with our heads cut off. Life has been crazy. I forgot to get before pics of the bedroom but I'll for sure get some of the rest before it undergoes its transformation from house to home. 
I have pics to post from all of the previously listed events as soon as i have a minute to download them. I stole this lovely pic from Molly's website. She did such a great job shooting the wedding. We have been going through and picking our favorites, its so hard, there are so many good ones!

Oh has anyone been to the social security office lately, or ever for that matter? That place is a total freak show. Luckily i got there before they opened but there was still a huge line ahead of me...but it wasn't 3 hours like my mother-in-laws last trip...what a joke. 



Doesn't Chris look so handsome. I for sure married up. He is so fun to be married to. We each had obligations that took us to separate states last weekend and being away from him sucked. We've done it before but this time we are married and i missed him so much, Dorky? Yes it is, but I'm ok with it. 

So to all of my faithful readers...do i even have one? doubt it! HAHA anyway in case someone happens here by accident, I will post pics of wedding, honeymoon, and trip to San Diego soon. Football weekends are a great time for me to sit next to Chris and pretend to be supportive while I catch up on my posts. I'm getting this wife thing down fast huh? 







6 comments:

  1. you've got a faithful reader here... but you must keep my design side indulged by posting before, middle, and after photos of your remodel. got it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pic! I've been waiting to see some from the wedding! yay! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see all the pics! How we didn't look at them the other night is beyond me!! So excited for all these upcoming posts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a beautiful couple! Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your big day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love to check up on you guys! congrats again...so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lauren!
    Um, last time I went to the social security office (probably right after I got married)... the line was forever... so i took a seat in the many rows of chairs (the only empty seat in the place)... and the huge man in the chair right in front of me was showing like 10 inches of crack! His crack was staring right at me and I just did not know what to do with myself. It was horrible. Scarred me for life.

    ReplyDelete