Wednesday, November 2

Hitched!

Be prepared! (not in Scars evil voice, but in a happy excited voice). The blog will be undergoing a bit of an overhaul now that this blog isnt so much about me as it will be about me and Chris and our new life as a little family. We are so excited to start this new chapter in our lives. Hopefully you will come along for the ride and not be too bored. We will have more pictures and definite wedding stories to come. Right now we are sitting by a cozy fire in Jackson Hole watching the fog roll in. Very romantical, besides the fact that I'm blogging. Ha! So stay tuned if you want to see stuff about the wedding.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Looking forward to some stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see all your pics up! Connor and I think it was the most perfect wedding ever :) love you!

    ReplyDelete