Thursday, November 24

Beyond Words

Just a quick post to publicly say how grateful, or Thankful may be better, I am for everything. We had to say the 3 things we are most thankful for. My list, in this order, Chris. He is the best thing to happen to me. I am so blessed to have him forever. I would be one lost lady without him. Number two is my crazy, insane, inappropriate, hilarious, and loyal family. They are more than family they are also my best friends, I am so lucky!! 3 is for my health and happiness, not just mine but also the health and happiness of everyone I love. Of course the list goes on and on but those are the first three. Hopefully everyone has as great a day as I did. Now I better get back to listening to my husband snore while he takes a pre black Friday nap.

1 comment:

  1. We missed being with you guys yesterday! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving though. It sounds like you did!! ;)

    ReplyDelete