Wednesday, November 16

Erin and Dave

My cousin Erin lives in Cali and she got married to the nicest guy Dave. I don't know him very well but I can tell he is a really good guy and loves Erin so much. I am so happy for them. 

I have a friend who it Clooney from Up In The Air so I had to take this picture of security and send it to him. There is no way he would ever wait in this ridiculous line. 

So you can see that this man's pants have something embroidered on them right? In case that is not bad enough on its own. The things embroidered are little NCs for North Carolina....Oh my! Words cannot express how hideous these were. Don't worry his wife totally busted me taking this photo. But I had to I was all alone and I didn't think anyone would believe me. 


Speaking of being alone, Chris was in Arizona for work so I Jetted to San Diego with Kleis, my mom. She had a lot to do and family to see and since I am kind of a humbug I made her go without me. So I walked around Coronado by my lonesome and enjoy a delicious breakfast by myself...I ate way to much as you can see. 


My dad sits on this bench every morning when he is in San Diego. He loves this little seat. He wanted to put his name on it but they told him he has to be dead to be commemorated on a plaque...can you believe it. So dumb. What do they care if you are alive or dead. Anyway to secure his future bench he put one on for my Grandparents who have both passed away. But I think when my dad passes, in lots of years from now, they get the boot and he is in. haha he never lets me forget that we need to change this to his name. 


Erin and Dave. Such a sweet happy couple. Love them. Too bad my camera was in my suitcase. 

Erin is not a dancer!! At all! As they announced this dance she walked passed me and mumbled to me 
"I have been dreading this dance my entire life". Classic Erin. I love it. She did really well because Dave had given her lessons. 
The next day I went to lunch with my old friend Jennie who lives in Coronado now. It was so much fun to see her and her cute family. Then we did a family dinner for my cousin Andy's birthday. It was awesome to see everyone and spend time with my grandparents.

San Diego was a blast but the flight home made me rethink ever flying again. I am already a knuckler when it comes to flying but this was the WORST flight of my life. I hated every second of it. It was so bumpy I didn't even get my damn Diet Coke. AHHH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What's this lonesome talk? I thought we had a hot date at Panera in Coronado? Haha! It was fun to see you and catch up.

    ReplyDelete