Friday, August 26

What do you think?

There are few things I like more than eating, seriously it is a problem. Have you heard this quote? 



Quite frankly I think this is bullsh*@*! Pardon my french but I do....Perhaps I hate this quote because I have never had skinny legs. I'm not going to complain that I am fat so fear not. I just was not born with that body type. I honestly think anorexia is the only way I'd ever know what skinny legs feels like and I'm not into that.  I have yet to meet someone who is super skinny that is fun to be around...hello?! Every time I talk to a super skinny house wife the only thing I can think of is "damn that lady is HANGRY! Get her a MEAL!" 
Now I'm not talking fit women, I'm talking uber-skinny, hungry women. 

Wow! I am so off topic. So I was thinking about doing a roundup at the end of the week with some of the meals I have enjoyed throughout the week. I can give some recipes or names of amazing restaurants, cause lets face it, I eat out way too much. Thoughts, comments? I don't know maybe its dumb but I read a few blogs that do it and I like getting new ideas. SO, maybe I'll try it next week and see how it goes. 


5 comments:

  1. Cheers! Do yourself a favor and try this recipe:

    Jack Cheese Pasta
    1 1/2 lb fresh plum or roma tomatoes
    1/4 C olive oil
    2 T red wine vinegar
    1 tsp salt
    2 minced garlic cloves
    6 oz grated jack cheese
    1 lb penne pasta
    1/4 C chopped cilantro

    Cook Pasta. While pasta is cooking dice tomatoes, chop cilantro and combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Strain pasta, add to bowl. {Eat like a warm pasta salad!}

    Substitute wheat pasta if you're trying to watch the carbs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I could use some good recipes around this house :) I will, however, return the favor and give you some of my favorites as well. Speaking of eating out.. we need to go to dinner with you guys sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote yes, I love getting new ideas from people! We tend to get in food ruts, and seeing inspiring and tasty ideas from others gets the creativity wheels spinning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I'd love to participate in this activity!!! And btw, you are in Cancun right now and I'm VERY jealous. Hope you have fun lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love new recipes. i just found this blog, and while you aren't vegan... the recipes on here are SUPER yummy. and if you so chose, you could always add chicken or something to the edemame penne, or use regular milk instead of almond to make the carrot cake smoothie. seriously, check this website's recipes out. www.ohsheglows.com

    ReplyDelete