Wednesday, February 15

Love is in the Air




There is nothing as fun as having someone to love on Valentine's Day! Chris made me feel very loved. Oh Sunday it snowed and snowed and snowed. So, when we were getting ready for bed Chris said "do you want to ski tomorrow or tuesday?" I was pretty excited to ski since I haven't yet this year but I was mostly excited to spend a whole day with my love minus all the fur balls we have at home. Watching my mom's dog has been a bit stressful to say the least and when we are together, one of us is yelling at the damn dogs!! 

Isn't he handsome! He even makes goggles and a helmut look sexy!!


We saw the sun a little bit but we had a good time being together all day doing something fun!

Usually when Chris calls me cutie, I am in trouble. "CUTIE!!!" is a name that i know means business, if I fit I would run and hide under the bed like Ralph does when he's in trouble. But this time I wasn't, so I had to take a picture.
Look how beautiful these flowers are. He came home from work and I could smell them when he walked in. So pretty. 



Ralph was very interested in these flowers. He followed me around while I found the perfect place for them. I also got a new pair of BOOTS! He does listen to me, if only on occasion. :)

Chris, thank you so much for making our first Valentine's, as a married couple, perfect. I love you with all that I am. You are the best!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww cutie bum!! Haha you two are the best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky girl! I miss skiing so much! Sounds like you were very spoiled this past love day!

    ReplyDelete