Wednesday, February 29

Get Away!

I need a vacation! Like NEED in order to keep my sanity. Living in Salt Lake, like the 3 of you who occasionally read this can attest to, is mentally draining. The multiple days of no sun, the cold cold winds, the horrible air quality, they start to take their toll. Even though this winter has been extremely mild, those nice days are such a tease that spring is on its way. I am craving this place. It is not far away but somehow it is. I just need to be somewhere a little warmer where I can do something active out side without uncomfortable ski boots and hopefully see the sun for two consecutive days! Whew! That felt like a long sentence. I mean look how cool this place is:








Ok Zion's we have a date coming up real soon and i'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment