Wednesday, July 6

St. George

Over Memorial Day we went to St. George with a group of friends. We had so much fun. We played tennis, swam, ate great food, played games and hiked the lave caves. So much fun! 



Addie and I broke into my dad's stash of awesome tennis attire. 
I have never met more competitive people that Chris's friends. It is insane!!!

Snow Canyon is so beautiful. We had lots of fun up there. 

The Lava Caves are so cool. 
I stayed with the Smith's baby but they did this second cave, looks pretty cool. 




My niece Jessie came with us. We were waiting patiently for a little Texas Road House. 

So much fun to be with everyone. We need to do another trip soon. 


2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love your tennis gear. You guys look totally legit. ha I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun trip!! You know Tucson isn't much further south than St. George...Just sayin if you ever find yourself wanting to take a little longer road trip!

    ReplyDelete