Friday, July 22

Happy Friday!

 I could seriously play with the photo booth effects all day long. 

I have always wondered what I would look like with a neck gourd. Now I know. 
Oh dear, this is just frightening on so many levels. 

I now know what I would look like as a man. CRAP! Thank the Lord I was born a woman. 

I laugh aloud to myself while I do this, EVERY time. I'm sure the people who walk by the shop think I'm a complete Loon! 

What do you guys do when you are bored at work? Give me some tips to keep myself entertained. That is the beauty of being self-employed, I can really do what ever I want when no one is in the shop. 

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are really attractive! (Que the scene from "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days" when she is showing him their family album...think that voice!)

    ReplyDelete