Monday, December 20

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

Well this year I didn't get a tree. I didn't last year either. Its not as fun when you are the only one who gets to enjoy it. My kitty doesn't quite appreciate the effort that goes into decorating a tree so I opted not to this year. I'm sort of sad about it but oh well. So what I decided to do was just decorate the apartment. Also I have done some serious catalog shopping...well if you don't buy anything its window shopping but in a catalog??? who knows. Anyway here are a few of my favorites.





I thought these were all adorable. But there is not enough room on this blog for all the ornaments that I love so just check them out here. I also LOVE this fire place. I think it would be so cool in a cabin. Someday I would love to be able to have a holiday full of Mackenzie-Childs but for now, the catalog will just have to do.

Happy Holidays!






No comments:

Post a Comment