Wednesday, October 20

Other summer fun!

So Chris and I had a pretty fun summer. We did some hiking, biking, swimming, concert going and vacationing. I had a great summer. Thanks Chris!

Chris' friend Matt offered him tickets last minute to see Dave Matthews. Dave's not my favorite but Chris loves him.
I think he does those weird rock outs way too much. Chris did not enjoy my air guitar everytime I thought Dave got carried away. I thought I was pretty funny. 

We went to Denver for Reggae on the Rocks at Red Rocks
While we were in Denver we took advantage. We ate great food did some of the best people watching I've ever done and enjoyed a Rockies game. The lady next too me loved my purple shoes...someone else who loves purple, YES!

The little kid in front of us was so cute, until the game got loud so he put his fingers in his ears.
Then he preceded to show us all the giant glob of wax on his finger from his ear. EWWW!

We didn't get very many pics but this is the coolest place ever. They always have lots of good concerts so I highly recommend you pay it a visit. 
Some guy was walking past us and kind of stumbled, he totally grabbed my boob and then looked very surprised.
Apparently the hair really threw him off. The best part is that Chris gave him the look of death and he apologized about 100 times to Chris and never to me. 


Chris' family has a condo in Park City so we stayed up there a few weekends ago. It is the most beautiful time of year up there. We had my friend T and her husband Jim up. My little bro Connor and his girlfriend Tiff also joined in the fun. The next night Chris' friends Mike, Abbie, Suda, and Chris came up for dinner. We had so much fun.


The night wouldn't be complete without T and I doing something to embarrass the boys.  I like to call this "The Main Street lap dance".

Chris and I went to Park City Resort for an awesome Mexican dinner and the Zip Line. Just not in that order.

This summer and fall were so fun...I'm not ready for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment