Tuesday, October 19

Can Too Much Purple Be WRONG?

Purple happens to be my most favorite color ever! I don't know why but I love it. I have come to the realization that many recent purchases are purple. I don't know if any of you, assuming anyone reads this, has seen "PINKY" walking around town but I am going to be him but ALL purple. Here are my most recent purple obsessions.

The Patagonia Shoulder Bag
thanks Chris
I wanted some black shoes for running in the winter because they get so dirty, of coarse they had to have a little purple on them but Nike just doesn't make black and purple. So, I suppose all purple will have to do.

They are so pretty I don't want to run in them. FYI these are called the LunarGlide+2, they are the best running shoes. I have run in pretty much every kind of shoe and usually Nikes don't really fit me but these are awesome. They also have tons of colors if purple isn't your thing although I don't know why it wouldn't be. Check them out HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment