Friday, December 2

Let's Be HONEST!

Ok friends. I am going to be perfectly honest with you. Yesterday, due to the crazy winds and lots of huge fallen pine trees :(, there was no power at work. So, what did I do, I went to see the Eclipse Part 1. Here is the honest part, I went BY MYSELF. Oh yes it is true I was  a sad pathetic fan who couldn't wait for a friend to go see this went and I went ALONE. I have to say I am kind of a fan of alone movies. I get the treats I want and I don't even have to share...wow, that is honest. 

I bought my self a popcorn, at least it was a Junior bag and I even practiced self restraint by getting a MEDIUM diet coke. I saw 4 rather large women eating a Xlarge popcorn all by themselves. You know, the bucket that is made out of cardboard rather than just the large bag. Oh boy. I was an interesting and educational day at the movies. Needless to say the movie was pretty good. Much better than a few of the other ones. Ok so now it is your turn. What have you done by yourself that is almost as pathetic as seeing Eclipse by yourself?

note: i have seen movies alone before but to see this particular movie alone added a whole new and sad element to the act of singular movie viewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment