Thursday, June 9

U2

I loved U2 growing up. I seriously LOVED them. U2 was my very first concert I ever went to. That concert began my serious love for live music.  
When I was little my neighbors the Jenkins boys were all in bands and there was a lot of U2 flowing into my back yard. I have to admit that I don't love their newer stuff as much but I was so pleasantly surprised with how much of their old stuff we got to hear. It was so fun to listen to music that brought back oh so many memories with Chris by my side. and thank goodness he was there because I was freakin freezing. 

 The set was so dang cool. It did all kinds of cool stuff and gave all sorts of interesting facts as they were getting ready to go on. I loved it. Not the best picture of us but the iphone was all we had. 






1 comment:

  1. You are in a puffy jacket! It really must have been cold.

    ReplyDelete