Wednesday, November 3

A thing or 2!

I'm pretty sure Halloween is my favorite holiday. Actually I'm sure of it, Halloween is my favorite holiday. This year did not disappoint. Luckily Chris was pretty willing to get into it with me. Don't get me wrong he gets into Halloween and stuff but when I showed him this picture as a potential costume choice...
Well I think you can understand his hesitation. 

But before Halloween, my sister and bro-in-law went out of town so we got to watch my niece and nephew. We picked out pumpkins and carved them. Then we watched Witches. My nephew, cutest little guy ever, is scared of his own shadow so when he said he'd watch it, I was stoked. 
Here are a few photos from the night.




I didn't tell him to make that face. He just gets  into it.  LOVE HIM!

Walkie did the his own pumpkin...solo. He rocked it. 
Kennedy and I did the Moon on the right. Chris' pumpkin didn't get photographed because it took him through almost the whole movie to perfect it. He is such a perfectionist. 

Now for our costumes! We bounced around a few ideas but, this one won. I think it turned out pretty good. 



If you don't know what the things are, then I'm sorry but you should. 

For old times sake I HAD to throw in some teeth for the actual Halloween night. 

Just a side note, I didn't even trick-or-treat and I ate more candy than I did as a kid. UGH! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren, it's so fun to hear from you! That's so exciting about the African Art gallery!! I'll come check it out next time we're in UT! so cool!
    We're in NY. Sam's going to Cornell getting his masters in Real Estate Development. We're done in May and then who knows where we"ll be?
    Thanks for saying hi. Looks like everything is going great with you! Halloween looked fun, I love your costumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaaaa! Um... WHAT ARE YOU in that first pic? Schmegal with bunny ears??? Loved your 'Thing' costumes... you guys rock. AND... Witches is SO scary! Ruby's favorite movie is Avatar (mommy of the year award.. I know) so thought she would LOVE Witches... um... when they are at their little convention taking all of their masks off... her eyes were SO big and terrified! Had to turn it off before I scarred the poor thing.... maybe next year:)

    ReplyDelete